September 9, 2019
SAVE's Official Response
- We have proven that our voting system has been exposed to the Internet.
- We know that the computers have not been patched for 13 years.
- We know that wireless electronic transmission of the vote opens up the election computers to hacking.
- We know that malware could have been put into the current machines based on a State of Tennessee report.
- And, there are even other ways to get in the machines with corrupted cards.
- In response to the tabulator concerns, these computers could have been corrupted prior to Election Day.
- In fact the collection zone tabulators are not surveilled with cameras.
- Contrary to the Election Commission statement, our co-observers in 2016 and 2018 were never shown or provided a room with a tabulator and a closed circuit TV.
- In spite of this, they won’t check the programs.